Alumni giving has been absolutely crucial to maintaining the level of excellence in our undergraduate and graduate programs. In the past year alone, we have relied on generous donations from our alumni to support the following:
- the production of our annual newsletter
- a variety of undergraduate and graduate student scholarships
- funding for the department’s first annual awards banquet
- vital faculty research support
- the creation of a new undergraduate student lounge, and
- travel grants to all of our graduate students who have a paper accepted for presentation at a major national or international conference.
None of this would have been possible without the thoughtful generosity of our alumni. We thank all of our donors and hope that you will consider pledging your support to the department’s continued excellence.
Make a Gift
To mail a donation to support the department, include the fund number and designation (#132679040/Philosophy) on your check, payable to the University of Wisconsin Foundation, and send it to:
U.S. Bank Lockbox
P.O. Box 78807
Milwaukee, WI 53278-0807
You can also make a secure gift online using your credit card.
If you have any questions or would like information on other giving options, please contact Ann Lippincott, Senior Development Program Manager at (608) 308-5320 or email email@example.com.